Thursday, December 15, 2005

Live Matches...........Beyond My Expectation


It was 13 dec and a decision that was taken by me in flash thinking, which transformed my evening from the usual interactions with the (my now a days) close friend Computer, to a thrilling , live wire experience for me - CHAMPIONS TROPHY hockey tournament. I went with my colleague and Sports freak Mahesh, to witness an electrifying match b/w IND & AUS. The match was over in the first few minutes of start as AUSSIES stunned the INDIANS by scoring 3 goals with in 10 min of the match. I was thrilled and excited not b'cos of the match situation but the experience of seeing LIVE match for the first time in my life time, It was awesome experience, which is worth the penny, athletic AUSSIES showed their class by mauling clueless INDIA 4 - 1 that evening. It will be etched in my memories for ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey vinod.... its nice to share the experiences of the match which u ve seen.U can also share the good qualities of the team which won the trophy....besides adding ur excitement,it would make the blog more informative... hats off 2 ur good work & will... CONTINUE UR JOURNEY!
Nanthini