Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Chennai Open .........


Lucky !Lucky !Lucky !Lucky ! Wat else to say - I got the ticket for the finals of "Chennai Open", courtesy - Raja( and I was the Luckiest on earth tat day , simply for 2 reasons I met Leander Paes and I had the privilege to watch Carlos Moya and Ivan Ljubicic(eventual champion) jus one metre away, the latter part was cos of my Gut feeling . "Fortune favours brave" - I was not supposed to enter the court with out Orange card but I went in to the VIP area and then to the playing area, where a volunteer stopped me for the pass, I convinced him after a long chat , who accepted to leave only on my own risk,which I did to enjoy the privilege of taking the photo of the finalist - along with the PRESS people, Iam proud tat I took the right decision "Bravoooo"

No comments: