Thursday, April 26, 2007

H!a2US - A Break !!!


It was not I craved for...but I got it cos of my love affair with sleep, procrastination, laziness, known and unknown worries that culminted for a Hiatus !!! Well sometime in life we dont know why are we doing something - for some ppl it might end in a day, for some it might take weeks, but for me it took couple of months. I was not enjoying this break cos it was not my wish, but it happened with my knowledge and I allowed it. Hope U all had this sort of experience in ur life too !!! Tried to find why am I going thru' this break, the answer came out was - " I was STATIC " for a while. We should keep ourself occupied with something or the other, Hiatus more than a week WILL START TO CONSUME US !!! Think about your next Move -BUT Keep Moving, Directions doesn't matter as long as U R MOVING - One day u will realise u have moved this path FOR A REASON !!!

5 comments:

vijai prasad said...

Hiatus is needed but not for too long,one should me on the move but if it's little planned then one can reap the max benifits even if not planned nothing wrong it will take one to new directions which obviously will be a new learning & may some times help in identifying our passions,Good note bro

Vinod said...

Yes bro...even I mentioned the same ....Sometimes we allow it for long and then feel- Jus a thought and experience I had ...hope u too had this ???

Bragadees said...

yah i went thru this kinda xperience a lot of times...boring and doing nothing but sleeping n tv....

vijai prasad said...

Y that question mark?I was very much in that phase & U propelled me in breaking that phase

Vinod said...

I propelled u....Nice to hear that bro, but still u r the person who made the efforts to come out of it, as u say - ADVISE IS EASY, I DID A EASY PART......U DID THE HARD PART - EXECUTING IT !! Bravo Bro, will follow suit.....