Saturday, May 24, 2008

fAsT n FuRiOuS - F1 sEpAnG !!

I always turn to the sports section first. The sports page records people's accomplishments; the front page has nothing but man's failures. ~Earl Warren


Vrrrrrrrrrrrrrr then Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz then Vrrrrrrrrrrrrrr then Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - It was/is/will be the rhythm of F1 !! I heard it with my Dad and not so sport freak my mom along with friends in the Grand Stand of Sepang, F1 circuit - Malaysia. My first live race of any motor sport event and I was a very much a satisfied person after the race. Main reason for my contentment were few - The Race itself, The Ticket - Way I got it and the amount for what I got it, and last but the best reason was it fueled my Photographic passion. It was a great chance to make my theoretical knowledge n less tried "Panning*" shots to kind of "I'm getting There" level !! I saw the world there - irrespective of color, creed, religion to enjoy the beauty of sport - hail it as long it continues to bring the UNITY !!

The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.

* Panning a camera results in a motion similar to that of someone shaking their head "no".
PS : My Best F1 snaps Panning Shot is here - > F1 - SHOTS

No comments: