Saturday, January 30, 2010

MaLaD bEaCh

Mumbai - My second visit to the "Financial Capital" happened this year cos of the new role !! I was lucky to see my cousin Priya and her fiance Abijeet !! Also happened to meet my first year buddy Sudershan alias Suth, whose company is remembered for the best adventures of my college life !! The following photo is a dedication to my basketball career !! Looking to resurrect the same soon in Bangalore with my best school friend and basket player - Jayanth alias J.....


4 comments:

G said...

How can someone get in touch with you?

Could you send me an email?

Thanx :)

Vinod said...

George do i know u ??

Priyamvada_K said...

I liked the last picture - creative!

Vinod said...

Thx Priya - U can see my pictures in Facebook I'm in to Photography !!