Sunday, August 22, 2010

28 & 5 !!

28 & 5 - Both are increasing proportionally so far and I don't know when this is going to change. As per the eternal CHANGE IS THE GAME theory, I hope and wish to see that "CHANGE" next year, hopefully through my long term goal !! 5 symbolizes my affinity towards my employer and 28 I hope everyone guessed it. Celebrated my birthday walking alone to unknown place for 2 hours - Its been a while since I felt the "Loneliness" and its hitting me and I'm trying not to get used to it by doing something like this lonely walking in Lonely Planet - Yes it appears so when you land in a new place and u know Nobody and understand nothing of what they speak, eat, do :) Lets c what happens next year same time - Wish I would have got all I want - Touch wood !!

2 comments:

Vidya said...

Those 2 hours of walk i m sure was spent in some quiet retrospection... :)

vijai prasad said...

Hmm..I know u were not in the best of ur moods on ur bday...even this phase will change...I've also experienced loneliness during my college days,its little frustrating,life moves on n it brings the change..u have a solid foundation now...next step is for you to see how effectively u can use that as stepping stone