Saturday, November 19, 2005

Chennai............By Pallavan


This Photo captured my eyes..........So i thought every one should see it tooooooo
For a change ,Today i tried to get in to our Pallavan transport system for commuting to my place from work and the experience is simply different and i enjoyed it ! This being the first bus(public) ride in Chennai after me landing here for MY first job after graduation. So far my colleague and good friend was helping me in coming to office in his bike, and because of his sudden work pressure he couldn't come with me tat day,which let me to the gret experience of travelling in BUS, I boarded the bus near spencers and it was fully crowded ,to be frank there was no space for even keeping ur feet in some place and it was the same til i got down. In the mean time i even got a place to sit and look @ the chennai city in the night time.So many people ......... Very less number of buses.........Routes to reach ur place r crowded........Drive thro chennai around 7-9 pm u will have great experience...............For anyone who wants a LICENSE come and drive in INDIA and get ur license. Bye guys..............

No comments: