Monday, November 28, 2005

"I am Blessed"


The Thought of writing about my FAMILY came to my mind when I was going thro' a slide, it transformed the word FAMILY in to an Acronym - "Father and Mother I Love You", which I simply loved it . The presentation rekindled my Childhood thoughts.......... Lovely days and the care showered on me and my brother cannot be described in words. Even when My Parents were facing difficult times they never ever have said "NO" to our wishes, they sacrificed a lot,to build a potential technocrats of today - "Engineers" !!! I need to thank them for giving me a splendid life like this.............. Iam Blessed, What else I can say?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Thilaka..
hey vinod, u r giving ur valuable thoughts and also very impressive pictures that matches exactly with ur thought..
I really like the expansion for FAMILY u ve referred..
just i ve an add on point..
"Dont say im busy to ur family..without them u wont be there where u are.."
" sacrifice is not a simple verb of action..and we cant expect this action from most"

Continue ur valuable additions..
all t best.

Anonymous said...

Hey China,
This is Nanthini.
I am really involved into your words which U ve added under the topic , "I am Blessed".It ll be very nice when we count 0our blessings.that too esp. our family members who give us everything without any expectation.Im really very much contented to view this blog of urs.Actually i saw only yhe latest ones...i searched for some more topics and clicked on to this as i felt it should be the sentence that all should be saying to themselves.

vijai prasad said...

We are really blessed da,tears started pouring from my eyes when i was reading this part of your blog,we have to do a lot to make our parents proud which they truly deserve

Vinod said...

@ Nambiar - Thanks
@ Thila - Well I will never say I'm Busy to my family.
@ Nanthini - Do read other posts 2.
@ Vijay - Well U 2 felt the same feeling I had da....U said it in words tat U cried BUT I CUDN'T - only difference da !!!