Monday, March 20, 2006

Life is ............. A Learning Curve !!!


Hi People !!!
Salam Namaste to all of U! It's after a great weekend with my family Iam posting this thought.
U know during my childhood I wanted to finish my schooling as soon as possible, even during my college days same thoughts prevailed(Simple reason being Learning I thought will end @ this stage), BUT soon I realised - Learning is A Never Ending Process !!! The learning ends when life ends, If somebody accepts my view then u hav reached a level better than the rest, but it's for the rest of U who stand perplexed,life will teach U wat I have meant, Life is ............. A Learning Curve !!! The person who bends @ the curve wins the level, I got to repeat wins the level ONLY, where as the other person LEARNS !!! Both way success is attained

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello vinod,


ur view is really acceptable...
that too for a software engineer.. nobody can say "NO"...........


- Thilaka