Thursday, March 02, 2006

Play a Sport !!


Hello people !!!
It's long time i have met u all, cos of reasons i cannot single out? Iam refreshed, charged up after being in the state of hibernation - u want to know the reason for me getting rejuvenated I played Table Tennis after a long time -it is not my cup of tea , but that game has brought me some life in me!!! I wud suggest everyone of u to take up a sport of u'r interest and availability in ur environ, but make sure u play a sport. If u r telling that Iam playing in PC , chuck that idea out of u'r mind(which most of the kids r doing now a days) the few negatives in Technological advancements. "SPORT" as such brings Enthusiasm, allows u'r mind to relax( if u clearly notice while u spend time in playing a game u'r thoughts will b focussed on that rather than worrying about u'r work), it helps u to keep ur self in a good shape and physique,it teaches u to work as a TEAM if u take up a team sport and it can be taken as a profession toooooooooo like JORDAN did!!
"PLAY A SPORT..........PLAY IT SAFE" .

No comments: