Wednesday, November 08, 2006

China


It’s me (my nick name). Wondering y this name ??? Even I did, when my school buddies called me - Chinaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!! One day out of curiosity I asked my frens y they call so – many reasons popped out but the one which stood out “ U look like a Chinese” and other being the use of Chinese products , courtesy my Aunt !!! Tho’ I wanted to put an end to it when I entered college …but it remained my nick name thru’ out my student life !!! When I entered my professional life I didn’t hide it from many, so I volunteered to tell my nick name as CHINA. Now after giving a deep thought to my nick name – I realized I have more similarities to Chinese – tho’ facial is one , but the other things is DREAMING BIG ……….Yes I always DREAM BIG and most of the time I do Achieve it ……………One day I will make OUR INDIA a best place to live in ….. I know it needs a lot of effort but I will make sure that it happens before the last sleep………….I’m Proud to Be an INDIAN, eventho’ I’m called as Chinaaaaaaaaa………….. One more good news - It's been ONE YEAR SINCE I STARTED BLOGGING !!! Wish me luck to carry on .......

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

seri ivvalo kekkara, athanaala wish pannuren...

Unknown said...

happy anniversary and i feel that you should come out with some interesting article on china too ( as you may be getting the required resources w.r.t your interesting topics like management, infrastructure), bcos people may expect some contribution on that part bcos of the blogspot name.

Anonymous said...

Hi China.....
It is great effort and great explanation. I really enjoyed your last four lines.
All the very Best,
Regards,
Moahnraj

vijai prasad said...

Wishing you a greet success man,oh only today i have understood y u have kept ur name as invisible china,great going bro,keep it up,this positivity & Killing desire to achive big is ur "U.S.P",Keep nurturing these and once gain wishing u all the best&good luck in all ur endeavours

Vinod said...

@ Mohanraj - Thanks for the wishes
@ Gowri Ganesh - I will do that in my future post
@ Vijay - Good tat u got it ...s bro those sud be the USP for all.
@ Anonymous said... wo is this leave ur name ....

Vinod said...

"recognition is the greatest motivator" - Gerard C Eakedale

Thanks for all the comments

Anonymous said...

i used 2 wonder why u chose dis name 4 ur blog. but nw its clear. gr8 2 c u njoying ur nick name. u r not de only china dat our school has produced. even v had 1 guy in our class. best wishes 2 keep blogging.

Rahman said...

Happy B'day to your blog...

Dreaming big is gud... It's better and I now you will achieve it :)

China... You also had another name in school - 'SUNNAMBU'

Rahman said...

moderation is too much...
I don't like it.. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi China,
Somehow i got into your blog...
Gr8 efforts...
Keep it up da...
Could you remember our first year journey in same bench??

Regards,
Vivekananthan [CSE]
Reach me@ vivekananthan@gmail.com