Monday, December 04, 2006

History.....In the Making !!!

The Road Less Travelled..... Few People have dared to do this,Whoever have done it... scripted their own History !!! I'm glad, proud and even elated to write this post. Yes one of my friend has dared to travel the road less travelled , which none of us had thought about - To start a Company - Universal Elements(UE - http://www.unel.co.in/) !!! What a great move, indeed a stunning decision in their(A 9 member team) early part of the career. The company has bagged many projects and already celebrated their first anniversary and paying their associates 10k per month. I wish my friend - Vivekananthan & Team "ALL THE BEST " in joining hands with TATA's , RELIANCE, INFOSYS.... to transform INDIA into a developed nation by 2020 !!!

4 comments:

vijai prasad said...

I went to the website to see their activity,their Vision & Mission r very clear,felt happy to see that the first project they have done for a lether firm(its but obvious as iam from the same field),Kudos to the whole team and you too bro,one needs a big heart to recognise something and appreciate it,this is the biggest encouragement what that team may need now,fabulous job bro,keep going man

Unknown said...

Wishes to the team that started the new company. It is indeed a daring move and congratulations to Vivekanandhan who is a part of the company. At a very young age of their career these people are creating history. Good that vinod had written a blog on it and bringing it to every ones notice.

Vinod said...

@ Vijay - Encouragement & marketing is what they need and as a friend Im happy that Im able to provide that .

@ Vignesh - Word of Mouth is the big ingredient to success, so speard the good news around buddy!!

Paadhiyogi said...

Hi Vinod, Thanks for ur comments. But I beg to differ. I have confessed that I haven't done much, but I do small things on a daily basis... I have regulated traffic, I have followed ppl 10 kms to tell them what mistake they made and I help poor people in my locality. I don't want to publicise all this. I am not the cribbing kind u usually come across. I am already the ACTING kind :-)