Friday, June 22, 2007

N+E+W L+I+F+E !!!

The Winner Ain't The One With The Fastest Car It's The One Who Refuses To Lose !!

Friends ,

I'm still a Ferrari Fan - Our Schumi is gone and I'm chearing the Rookie :-)

Yes lot of new things have added to me in the past one month,

1) I got THIRD EYE - Yes my first camera in my Life - A DSLR from Canon family !!!

2) I now have comp in my Lap - yes "Think Pad" in Chinese form - Lenovo :)

3) I have changed my home and I'm now staying with some more techies from, where else our own land of brain & beauty - INDIA !!!

4) Well I'm on my way to Malaysia, and from now on I will be typing my daily experiences @least once in a week as I'm connected with web in my new home :)

All of a sudden life looks too bright.....as the flower !! i'm enjoying the moment.

2 comments:

vijai prasad said...

Thats good da,Now its time to Explore "Truly Asia",Have a nice time bro

Thilaka said...

Definitely your new cam will be as ur 3rd Eye.. The advantage we can get here is, even we can see the world in your 3rd eye with your fantastic angles..

Enjoy..

-Thilaka