Sunday, May 03, 2009

The Greatest Salesman in the World - Part II

Og Mandino wrote this book - "The Greatest Salesman in the World", I got a chance to read the sequel and yet to read the part one !! According to him, there are 10 Vow To Success !!

1) Never Again Will I pity or Belittle Myself !!
2) Never Again Will I Greet The Dawn Without A Map !!
3) Always Will I Bathe My Days In The Golden Glow Of Enthusiasm !!
4) Never Again Will I Be Disagreeable To Living Soul - Smile !!
5) Always Will I Seek The Seed Of Triumph In Every Adversity !!
6) Never Again Will I Perform Any Task @ Less Than My Best !!
7) Always Will I Throw My Whole Self Into The Task @ Hand - One @ A Time !!
8) Never Again Will I Wait And Hope For Opportunity To Embrace Me !!
9) Always Will I Examine, Each Night, My Deeds Of The Fading Day !!
10) Always Will I Maintain Contact, Through Prayer, With My Creator !!

Nice book to read - Looking forward to the Part One !!

4 comments:

vijai prasad said...

Bro,Seems to be good,can you please explain me the meaning of second point ??

Vinod said...

Its nothing but - U sud have your plan erady for the day !! With out a proper plan we sud not execute the day !!

Bragadees said...

Great things bro....
i really had a great feeling today after going thru the older posts especially those i have read in earlier times...i think i miss blogging...oops dont kno whether i remember passwrd 4 ma blog..gonna create a new one for sure

Vinod said...

Kumar,

Good to know that u r missing the blogging after reading my old posts....I pat myself for that !!