Saturday, May 02, 2009

Happy B"Day Mom - My Godess !!

" Wish you a very Happy Birthday !! "
"All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother."
We both are blessed to get a MOM like you !! You have hit HaLf a CeNtUrY today - What a feat !! The first 20 years you lived your life and the next 30 - You Lived for Us more than yourself - and it makes me to say with pride - " We got the Best Mom in the World !!" You and Dad have taught us the importance of relationships. I agree to Abraham's quote above cos I'm what I'm today - cos of you Mom !! I promise you Mom...will have your best life from now on !! Happy Mother's Day too !!

3 comments:

vijai prasad said...

I agree bro,We are really blessed to be children for our parents who have put in all maximum efforts ,many a times beyond their capacity(in all means) to just make sure that we are confident and independent enough to survive in this competitive world,Imagine how Mom taught us Hindi and Dad taught the modern maths,there are lot of things to be learnt from them,Long live Mom !! We should try our maximum best to keep our parents happy

Priyamvada_K said...

Vinod,
Your mother sounds like a lovely person. Happy birthday to her, and kudos to you for valuing your parents so much.

Priya.

Vinod said...

Definitely Bro - Dad was just 2 good in maths - I still remember one instance wer I had a Math exam next day till night he didnt let me move the place and taught me the whole stuff and then cooked us the Best Dish of Dad - Chicken !! Mom - Without her even Ek, Do, Teeen wud have been difficult or I wudn't have bargained for the shoes in Mumabi platform bro - Mom U did a gr8 job in sending us to hindi tuition !! Sure bro we will make them enjoy their life more than ever they have dramt of from now on !!

Priyamvada,

Yes she is very lovely person and she deserves more than this !! My Dad is another gem of person - who took care of all the things !!