Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I Care 4 You !!!


"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. - Lucille ball "

Happy Birthday Vicky !!!! I have choosen this photo just to show my passion for you in - just not wishing but also to make sure that tho' sometimes my expressions might look like this harsh looking Lion, but - Underneath it means " I Care 4 You " . I take this opportunity to send a birthday wishes to my Cousin -Mahisha & my one of the best buddies - rAjA and Mothi whose B' day are over !!! The above words apply to all of whom I'm in touch with, especially to MY FAMILY & FRIENDS. Thanks for all of them who are showering a lot of LOVE towards me !!!

4 comments:

vijai prasad said...

This is too good bro,as i said during our chat u r making me feel guilty & u r helping me indeed to identify the ofi's,Don't get perplexed OFI-Opportunities For Improvement,Ultimately whatever we achieve in life(tangible/intangible)all becomes meaningless if we don't have anyone to care 4 us & I'am blessed to have wonderful parents & bro who really care 4 me,Continue ur work in the same emphatic style

viggnesh kandasamy said...

hi vinodh anna i felt much more delight when I saw ur blog.I just want to ask u one thing from where do u take these pictures......? they are really awesome!!vinodh anna why dont u change ur background color...? i think u r having this black coloured background for a long time...i will be updating my blog when i finish 20 wordlist.

Vinod said...

@ Vijay - New Acronym I learnt it from you today, tho' now u might feel tat I'm helping you identify OFI - tomorrow I might be in a position (y I'm saying this please go to this link u will realise - http://invisiblechina.blogspot.com/2006_03_01_archive.html ) waiting for someone to help me identify my OFI then - I want you to give back to me !!!

@ Vicky - Thanks 4 u'r comments tho' flattering I WUD take it any other day !! Well follow the FLICKR in my bog and click on EXPLORE or LAST 7 days, U will unearth the beauties of PHOTOGRAPHY !! I might change the colour but BLOG SPOT dont have the feature to keep the LINKS which I have added in this blog, to the new template/blog, which makes me 2 think twice. Will do wen I'm totally free !!!

Anonymous said...

Good words.